Sunday, January 6, 2008

Not such a loyal blogger

But I have been thinking about it! I have a weeks worth of photos to upload too. I am trying to take a photo each day. It is a good thing that I am more loyal to picture taking that blogging!

Scrapped with the Scrapple Dumpling Gang yesterday at the local Archivers. Had such a good time. Each time I leave the house I feel guilty for not getting more done around the house, but then I get there and I quickly forget about what is happening at home. I really do need the break some times.

This morning has been very productive on the home front though. Laundry putting up Christmas is all but finished. All while grooving on my I-Pod! I need to use that thing more often. Really helps get the chores done more quickly! (also drowns out the "mom" that is heard way to often in this house!) I did not know that Bruce Springsteen has such a great version of "Viva Las Vegas"! If you have not heard, it do your self a favor and find it. Lacy and I had quite a dance!

More soon I hope. Now to the photos.......

0 comments: