Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I love Lucy!




Here are more photos. If you see Lucy in public, please do ask for her pawdegraph! She loves the attention! Cutie that she is, she is sleeping through the night! Les and I have been taking turns having her sleep next to us so that one of us gets some sleep! Last night was my turn and I think that I was up every hour, but not Lucy, she was actually snoring away!


You forget how much attention puppys need. I think that I have more patience now than I did before I had kids. this dog is just sooooo cute and fun! She is getting along with her new brothers and sisters and even cousin Luke came over last night for a short visit.


Feel free to stop in if you get a few minutes to say hello. I am positive that by the time you leave, you will be saying "I love Lucy" too!

1 comments:

Scrappingeek said...

she is just precious! I can see why you just adore her.