Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dum de dum

Ok, I am here at work on a conference call and just a little bit bored. December 19th is my last day here and I am becoming a short timer quickly. I am handing off my projects to co-workers and running out of things to keep my day occupied.
My back is much better and the only health problem I have now is my weight! Damned my good cooking! HA HA.




So the really embarassing photo is of Addie's friend Sophie who came from Boston to spend Thanksgiving with us at Port A. The reason that we are looking sooooo gooberish is because I told her that the reason that we got the brussel srpouts in the bags were 2 fold. First for the fresh veggies and second the bag served as the hairnet. You know you have to wear a hairnet when working around food!

This was a great year for T-giving in Port A. The weather was nice, Les got to fish, we all walked the beach and the kids even went in the pool! One of the best things about the holiday was not only the family and company, but the UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS BEAT THE HELL OUT OF texas a&m! Hook 'em Horns! Now, let's chat about nationals.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could always become a food service worker....you already have the hairnet!

Pam Sivage said...

sounds like a great time in Port A, one of my favorite places.

Holly Denghel said...

Look at you!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!!