Sunday, February 1, 2009

2 Weeker

It appears that I blog about every weeks. I can accept that!

Unemployment is not what it is cracked up to be. I thought that I would get lots and lots of scrapping and cleaning done, but NOOOOO. Sleep seems to be the big deterrent. I won't be able to keep this up though. Family visits are coming up. My sister in law and her husband are headed our way soon. And Les and I will be traveling to Kerrville soon to see my dad and his wife soon too! Lots of photo ops for sure!

Mel's husband had a surprise party for her this past Friday. What a blast, this was my first surprise party and Mel did not suspect a thing! I made my first banner for her too. I will post photos soon.

Lynda and her daughter are on a week cruise to the Caribbean. I know that she will love it just as much as I do. Cruising is so laid back.

I hope all is well with everyone. Next time it will not be 2 weeks, I promise.

2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

Darn it the cruise sounds like so much fun!
Get crackin and get scrappin!!!

Holly Denghel said...

Eh, you're doing better at blogging then I am, so keep up the good work!!