Wednesday, February 25, 2009

You gotta go to Milford Texas!







I was lucky enough to get a canceled spot at Our House in Milford scrapbooking retreat! This place is a must for anyone in the Texas, Oklahoma or Louisiana area who scraps or quilts. The food was good, the is more than enough space as well as lighting! Angie and her mother, Ann are the most wonderful hostesses. You will not have to lift a finger for anything! Check them out here: http://ourhouseinmilford.homestead.com/index.html






I was having to much fun with the Scrapple Dumpling Gang that I was only able to spit out 3 layouts! But the week end was a hit anyway.

1 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

I told you it was a great place!!! I am so sorry I didn't get to have fun with all of you, hopefully next time!! Looks like you were having a blast!