Friday, June 6, 2008

What? No camera?

No photo today either. Bad Dad! Seems that Andrew was "resting" on the sofa (he wouldn't dare sleep on the sofa you understand...) and Les put Lucille up with him. Lucille promptly settled in for her rest as well. Les told me how cute they looked together "resting" on the sofa, but he did not actually think to snap a photo! WHAT?? My husband not thinking to take a photo of my son and newly acquired puppy? Please tell me why I got him a camera last Christmas if he is not going to use the darn thing?

This applies for my sister as well. She also got the SAME camera as Les did at the same time. They both claim to love the cameras and tell people that they wanted to learn how to use them. So why did I have the feeling that my sister was NOT going to be taking her camera to her son's graduation last night? How did I know to bring my camera and tripod? HMMMM. Good thing that I did, some of the photos turned out great! I will post a few graduation photos of Raymond and Burns soon. Currently all of my 2008 photos are in complete disarray, but I am working on them.

Meeting up with the Scrapple Dumpling gang for drinks and dinner tonight. YUM YUM. See you guys soon.

0 comments: